Are you a performance marketer, interested in developing and executing your own digital media strategy for one of Australia's biggest brands?
About the company:
This specialist retailer is a well-known brand in their category and after appointing several new figures in their senior leadership team, have put digital and e-commerce at the heart of their strategy.
About the role:
A new "business critical" role offering an opportunity to lead your own team, work alongside top tier industry talent and make a huge impact at senior level as they look to increase online market share.
You will implement and execute a digital media strategy to optimise online performance marketing activities, driving end-to-end campaign management, using Digital to bring campaigns to life. With a strong understanding of the Digital landscape, you will educate and inform the wider business on the effectiveness and efficiency's of Digital.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape and execute a digital media strategy to drive online marketing revenue
- Planning, implementing, analysing and optimising all performance marketing activities across Paid Search, Social, Programmatic Display and Affiliate Marketing
- Influence and engage stakeholders at all levels, gaining buy in from other business units and presenting back results
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 2
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable hands on experience of Search & Affiliate channels, within an agency or client-side environment
- The ability to analyse data and translate insights into a tangible marketing plan
- Intimate knowledge of the broad performance media landscape - SEM, Affiliate, Programmatic, Mobile, Social, Video and Native channels. (Training offered for any missing links)
- A test and learn approach, with proven success using optimisation tactics
- The ability to influence at all levels of the business, able engage multiple stakeholders with digital media
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact George Elliott on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital Marketing, feel free to get in touch!