About the company:
Our client is a well-established women's fashion retailer that is currently undertaking an exciting digital transformation. This powerhouse fashion brand has had its finger on the pulse when dressing the women of Australia since its inception.
About the role:
The key focus of this role is to drive the sales and profit of the online store, delivering a gold standard digital customer experience onsite across merchandise, trade & fulfilment. The brand is looking to double their eCommerce revenue and the ideal candidate for this role will need to have a hunger and drive for a rewarding challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading commercialisation and trade optimisation whilst identifying new opportunities to evolve and elevate online sales, profit & CX.
- Oversee and manage the roll out of merchandise & marketing plans across online store.
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly/seasonally & yearly reporting & insights in relation to online trade & website performance.
- Push forward to boost online performance via identifying, driving and coordinating implementation of site improvements whilst working closely with internal & external stakeholders.
- Supporting the Digital Manager with traffic driving initiatives and digital marketing activity across both owned & paid channels along with the delivery of all Brand & Group digital projects & initiatives.
- Championing the use of technology to streamline operations and create greater successes for the digital operations team.
Key attributes include:
- A track record in E-Commerce management, working across digital operations and/or digital marketing.
- Strong experience working with tech vendors, fulfilment partners and commerce partners with proven online ecommerce successes.
- Demonstrated experience in merchandise planning, analysis & reporting, supply chain / logistics and customer experience
- Engaging leadership & capability development skills, preferably line management.
- Sound technical understanding of website development and search engine optimisation (SEO) principles
- Communication, time management, analytical & organisation skills are integral.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with a strong focus on problem solving and decision making abilities
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.