About the company
A well-known global consumer brands within the liquor space with a large portfolio of brands and direct to consumer and retail focus. They have a strong work life balance and very much focused on supporting their people. The business is going through an exciting period of growth and the senior leadership team have made the commitment to enhancing their digital marketing efforts, investing across paid channels to drive online performance.
A day in the life
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll lead the development of digital advertising campaigns (across SEM, Social & Display advertising channels), across working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure these campaigns are delivered to market effectively and efficiently. You will be accountable for monitoring activity, reviewing data, providing performance recommendations and reporting against agreed business objectives.
Key to your success will be your ability to optimise campaigns to drive maximise outcomes for digital media programs across their online platforms.
We're looking for…
- Start between now and early March
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/marketing or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 -5 years' experience in digital advertising (one of/combination of SEM, Social & Display)
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Direct experience Google, Facebook and Amazon would be highly advantageous
- Sound communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proven analytical and presentation skills
- High technical knowledge with the ability to present technical information into effective and meaningful communication
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, reporting on COAS and ROI
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Client or agency side experience is the perfect fit!
They are truly passionate about digital and e-commerce and are willing to invest the time, money and required resource to make this role a success. Internally, the team enjoy a modern working culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to work from home spilt with the office.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on 03 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.