About the role
As the Digital Performance Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the AU Managing Director, you will be an integral part of the marketing team responsible for all digital marketing investment across performance channels. These channels include SEM, Re-marketing, Prospecting, eDM and CRM. This is a newly created role in an expanding marketing team, reflecting the aggressive growth targets for both Performance and Acquisition. You will develop strategy and be accountable for managing investment to optimise ROI and ensure robust insights for multi-channel performance measurement.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Create and implement performance marketing strategy to optimise ROI for Performance and Acquisition
- Build robust performance measurement framework, developing and implementing ongoing reporting with actionable insights. Leverage data and best practice to optimise and improve channel performances.
- Centre of expertise for all things paid performance.
- Manage CRM program including database acquisition, data enrichment, customer engagement and reporting.
- Assist with weekly eDM program ensuring cross functional alignment across Operations and Marketing.
- Manage agency relationships in delivery of performance marketing programs
- Build business case/s to increase overall marketing investment
- Thought leadership in paid/performance digital staying on top of industry updates and relevant business impacts, identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and adopt new marketing technologies.
- Work closely with broader marketing and customer service teams to ensure all activities are aligned with broader marketing campaigns.
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in digital marketing either in digital agency or omni channel environments
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage performance marketing programs to deliver strong ROI
- Strong financial acumen and high level of analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage email marketing in past paced dynamic environment
- Technical expertise in Google Analytics, Adwords, Double Click and Product feeds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the business
- A strong team leader with a genuine desire to build capability within the team
- Demonstrated sensitivity to cross cultural understanding
You will be commercially and analytically minded as well as being passionate about digital performance. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a small team environment. Internally you will be surrounded by equally high performing teams, within a culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking.
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Will Greenwood on 02 8024 7152 for a confidential chat.