- Support in the transition from existing CMS to Oracle CX
- Be part of a new digital transformation across online
- Hybrid working arrangements; onsite and work from home
About the company
Our client is a long-standing, well-loved, and iconic household name within their sector and serves both trade and retail customers. They are the largest remaining manufacturer and retailer of their size that is Australian owned. They have invested in sophisticated MarTech & eCommerce platforms to be able to deliver a quality customer experience online.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will focus on successfully transitioning the existing CMS to Oracle CX platform and continuously enhance customer's experiences as well as meeting commercial objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support in the scope and roll out of a new CMS
- Management of the website platform (Oracle CX), including user experience, site structure & navigation.
- Manage the onsite performance, optimisation, tagging and, SEO
- Undertake UX/UI design research and design and implement updates
- Website content co-ordination, working with key stakeholders and content producers to publish and edit engaging content via the CMS
- Project manage key digital projects and new tool implementation
- Provide traffic and metric reporting as required to the business
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in CMS management; ideally with Oracle CX.
- Experience in completing and transition projects from one CMS to another
- Proven outcomes across SEO and onsite optimisation
- Strong stakeholder management, project management & interpersonal skills
Our client encourages a family-friendly working culture, to ensure you receive a healthy work/life balance. As a family-owned and operated business, they are also committed to being values-driven and are proud of creating a culture where ideas are heard, and collaboration is key. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, negotiated on experience.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett/