- 3 Month Contract located in Melbourne CBD
- Manage all website content & administration nationally
- Ensure best practice use across Sitecore version 8.1
About the company:
Our client is a large utilities operator that operates nationally and looks after the largest gas and electricity markets and power systems.
About the role:
Covering the current employee while they are on leave, you'll report into the GM of Communications & Corporate Affairs to ensure the website is maintained and any problems are resolved in a timely manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with stakeholders to administer website content
- Provide advice on the most efficient delivery of website changes so that changes are implemented in a cost effective and timely manner
- Manage image preparation and upload
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience using Sitecore version 8.1
- Knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics.
- Working experience of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skill
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!