- Two - 6 Month Contracts with the possible extensions.
- $400 - $500 Daily Rate + Superannuation
- Work across a large-scale website redevelopment
About the company:
Our client is one of Melbourne's leading University. In addition to their academic streams, they also offer a platform to share and promote research undertaken within the University.
About the role:
A project has been approved to undergo the redevelopment of a specific web hub. A full team of Content Producers, Analyst & Designers, the project is seeking to engage two Digital Content Producers, experienced in working within projects with an emphasis on best-practice online communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & interpret wireframes, UX designs & IA specifications
- Interpret Personas, Customer Journeys and User Stories
- Manage strict project timeframes to meet key release date
- Manage the SEO optimisation across the platform
- Engage with key stakeholders on page structure & layout
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience as a Digital Producer
- Experience across Squiz Matrix, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Understanding of working within higher Education
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!