Our client is a highly regarded non-profit organisation who delivers a vast array of services to the community on a national scale. They have a commercial approach to their customers and have a dedicated innovation and marketing teams who are working on a number of initiatives for 2019. Due to a major focus on the company's flagship portfolio, a fantastic opportunity for a Project specialist has come available on an initial six month contract.
The role will manage the delivery of key initiatives and monitor performance against target, collaborating with a wide range of internal stakeholders (digital, tech, marketing) to drive growth and bring iterative improvements to market.
- Solid experience in product management - not-for-profit experience will be highly regarded
- Demonstrable experience in the successful delivery of a series of programs and initiatives
- Experience working in a data driven product environment which focusses on delivery of strong return on investment
- Demonstrable experience in project and stakeholder management
- Strong aptitude with numbers and experience developing business cases
- Ability to discern actionable insight from multiple data sources
Click the Apply Now button, or contact Neeta Dhahan on 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion.