- Digital Project Manager
- Permanent role
- Melbourne CBD
About the company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join this leading and innovative digital media business. With an ambition to gain global recognition, this is a great time to join this national business as they enter their next stage of growth.
About the role
As a permanent Digital Project Manager, you will not only be involved with end-to-end delivery but also work closely with executives/business owners and report directly to the CFO. You will be highly adaptable and able to bring multiple functions together in a fun and collaborative manner.
- Support best class end to end delivery and manage multiple substantial projects at a time
- Manage the strategic planning process to ensure ongoing outstanding customer service
- Assist with marketing, finance, engineering and product launches and bring multiple teams together
- Report on delivery outcomes and progress while ensuring accountability for all
- Ensure governance/frameworks are set up/maintained and facilitate associated ceremonies
Skills & experience
- Strong knowledge of digital media products and business models
- Passionate about delivery and able to adapt the right approach to tasks (whether it be Waterfall, Agile or a hybrid version of each)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to present and influence
- Subscription processes experience and ideally have a marketing background
- Use of tools such as Jira & Confluence to name a few
This is a collaborative environment which cuts through the red tape. The team is given ownership of all tasks and love working in this fun, supportive, committed and casual yet high performance environment.
You will work in partnership with executive functional leads and given the opportunity to really make your mark on this organisation. Being the only Project Manager, you can work autonomously yet equally with a supporting and high achieving team.
Sound interesting? If you think you have what it takes, apply now of contact Mark Watson at Six Degrees Executive, Melbourne.