About The Business:
Are you ready to come and join a leading Australian full line wholesale and distribution business that supplies to both our community and hospital pharmacies? Boasting the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, this is an exciting and rewarding business that is looking to expand their already illustrious gold standard marketing department!
About The Role:
The business is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their highly specialised Marketing Team. In pursuit of the industry star standard, the marketing department is stiving to deliver innovative omnichannel strategy & solutions to ensure they're reaching the correct audience and hitting the mark every single time.
- In collaboration with the Website Experience Manager you will help build and monitor the SEO strategy and performance.
- Constantly reviewing and accelerating performance of on-site optimizations including: metadata, schema, redirects, load speeds, sitemaps and on page content.
- Championing innovative UX and Customer Journey optimization recommendations.
- Be across the management of Google Ads account, content updates in conjunction with the marketing and merchandise promotional calendars.
- Competitor Analysis, Backlinking & forecasting industry trends to identify avenues to grow the channel.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience in SEO (including the use of various SEO tools) and Google Ads for eCommerce Websites.
- Google Ads/Analytics Certified
- A collaborative nature with a growth mindset that is driven by successes through the utilization of data and insights.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Hybrid approach to strategic thinking whilst also remaining agile in a fast paced environment.
- Strong sense of initiative- set of tech savvy skills that enable you to think outside the box when looking for new ways to drive business growth.