- Ongoing contract with the option to go permanent
- Immediate start based in the Richmond area
- Strong team culture with a flexible working environment
About the company:
Our client is global fashion powerhouse who for the past 20 years has consistently created over 1,000 of the hottest styles every year. Their success has come from getting the latest trends to market and becoming the destination for their client base.
About the role:
Due to a recent vacancy within the team, my client is seeking a Digital Specialist to commence on an immediate contract with the option to go permanent. The role is responsible for all content, product, merchandising and coordination of eDMs with the focus on driving sales, conversion and revenue and maximise the onsite experience for their customer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, briefing and execution of all website content creation
- Execution of marketing calendar campaign, launches and promotions online
- Coordinate the planning and execution of eDM and website content
- Write concise and compelling product descriptions for all online products
- Implement Online strategy plan as directed by the Head of Digital
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability in website management, content & eDM creation
- Practical experience using; Salesforce Commerce & Marketing Cloud
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing within Retail
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
Employing over 1000 people, they have a dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and collaborative working environment
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!