About the company
Our client is a well-known provider of children's services across Victoria. We have been asked to support them in the recruitment of an experienced and enthusiastic appeals coordinator, focused on direct mail.
About the role
This role will collaborate and engage with a small team of talented fundraising professionals. The organisation runs seasonal campaigns that target existing and new donors, with two major events in the year. Committed to donor acquisition, there are a lot of exciting communications opportunities to connect with potential and existing supporters and manage their journey.
- End to end management of direct marketing campaigns
- Segmentation of data and donor information for effective campaigns
- Database analysis and recommendations for donor journey development
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends in fundraising
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in direct marketing for fundraising
- High-level analytical skills and database management
- Experience developing campaigns for direct mail, eDM, digital and SMS
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.