About the Company
Our client is one of Melbourne's most prestigious universities. While they complete the project to move to Salesforce CRM, they are looking for an experienced Direct Marketing coordinator to work with the team on a number of content-based activities.
About the Role
The Direct Marketing Coordinator will be charged with managing, optimising and executing the direct marketing conversion strategy for prospective students.
- Planning & execution of email campaigns
- Customer journey mapping
- Analysis and evaluation of email marketing activity
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure timely milestones are reached
- Development of creative briefs
- Engagement with third party agencies
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Salesforce an Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of email automation and lifecycle marketing
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to influence and engage stakeholders
- Copywriting skills, with demonstrated experience in producing high-quality content for EDMs and other communications channels.
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
This is an opportunity to get on board an exciting program of work within a fantastic team environment. With an immediate start preferable, and the potential for the role to exceed the planned 3 month time frame, this presents the chance to network in a highly driven team within the tertiary education space.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.