Who are they?
This is a group of passionate, driven individuals wanting to make a difference in communities in Australia and globally. This is an opportunity to join one of the biggest global charitable organisations in the World.
What's the culture like?
It's truly value-based, passionate about purpose and scaling social impact. It's fast paced and change is the norm so you must enjoy working under pressure.
Loyalty Executive role reporting into the Engagement manager, you will be responsible for implementing an engagement strategy to deliver retention and income growth targets.
* Develop a customer retention plan across a variety of programs you'll deliver data driven multi channel loyalty programs
* Creating loyalty journeys based on different donor types
* Establish and maintain all segmentation data, conducting analysis and making recommendations to drive KPIs
* Implement ongoing support surveys to build supporter insights to optimise journey activities.
* Leverage insights to develop communications and messaging that is relevant.
Who are you?
You are a natural communicator with an inquisitive mind. You love dealing with different personalities and are confident in your ability to present. You are an innovative thinker. An altruist with a burning passion to make the world a better place. You're an agile team contributor who is proactive and able to anticipate and jump on mission-critical tasks. You've got a fab sense of humour and can juggle competing priorities.
* Love what you do and work for Purpose
* This team genuinely care about each other and work in an encouraging and collaborative environment.
* Central CBD location near to a train station