About the company
This innovative market leader with a global footprint; high profile brand that is well renowned as an entrepreneurial player in the Australian market. They have been at the forefront of technological advances and focused on providing their customers with efficient digital channels to enable product purchase with ease. Lead by a visionary CEO and dynamic executive leadership team, they have a high performance culture and move at a fast pace.
About the role
An opportunity now presents for a talented Direct Marketing Specialist who is able to seamlessly transition between strategy and execution. Based in the Brisbane Head Office, you will work in close collaboration with the Brand Manager and the broader Brand Marketing team to deliver best practice eDM and SMS campaigns to continue to drive customer engagement and revenue growth. Presenting with exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills, you will have experience developing and tailoring eDM marketing campaigns. This role will have a lot of exposure to the executive team, and is very autonomous in terms of design and delivery.
- Develop and drive the strategy and campaign for their Direct Marketing
- End to end management of eDM and SMS marketing campaigns
- Work in partnership with Brand and Communications teams to align campaign schedules with the marketing calendar
- Ensure content is relevant, engaging and within brand guidelines and that the creative team is on brief
- Develop detailed segmentation and targeting models
- Manage Sales and ROI through eDM, SMS and App channels
- Develop segmentation strategies and leverage A/B testing abilities to optimise content and drive sales growth via eDM and SMS channels
- Assess and recommend strategies to grow eDM and SMS subscriber database
- Analyse campaign performance and ROI, and provide recommendations for future enhancement
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience executing eDM marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of CMS and email platforms
- Strong understanding of brand and ability to execute marketing strategies that add value to the campaign via digital channels
- Strong attention to detail in a must
- Ability to analyse campaign data to monitor results and key performance metrics
- Comfortable working both autonomously and in a team
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn the 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants