About the company
Our client is a well-known provider of welfare and support services across Victoria. Having recently undergone a major organisational-wide restructure, they have formed a brand-new Fundraising team. We have been asked to support them in the recruitment of an experienced and enthusiastic Direct Marketing Specialist, focused on individual giving.
About the role
This newly created role will collaborate and engage with a small team of talented fundraising professionals. The organisation runs seasonal campaigns that target existing and new donors, with two major events in the year. Committed to donor acquisition, there are a lot of exciting communications opportunities to connect with potential and existing supporter and manage their journey.
- End to end management of direct marketing campaigns
- Segmentation of data and donor information for effective campaigns
- Database analysis and recommendations for donor journey development
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends in fundraising
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in direct marketing for fundraising
- High-level analytical skills and database management
- Experience developing campaigns for direct mail, eDM, digital and SMS
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.