About the company:
Regarded as one of Australia's longest running auction houses, this organisation are specialists and the largest distributor for an extensive array of collectables, including rare and investment pieces. With an enviable culture which instils a work-hard, play-hard mentality this is a business is looking for a super talented Direct Marketing Specialist to join the team.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager and alongside a team of professionals in their fields, this role will be responsible for managing their email marketing program and supporting all ongoing offline marketing activities.
- Coordination and build of email campaigns
- Ongoing reporting and optimisation
- Coordination of offline marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and other printed materials
- Support across the website
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Previous experience with SAP will be highly regarded
- Proficient in offline and online marketing initiatives
- Strong understanding of CRM principles
- Previous experience working in a client or agency role
Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts.