MLC is one of Australia's most respected and innovative schools, with over 2,000 students from our Early Learning Centre to Year 12, including international students and boarders. MLC's over-arching goal is to nurture and develop each MLC student so that she leaves school with the skills, knowledge and values necessary to be a world-ready woman. We are proud to be in this unique position as a large, all-girls school. This means we provide our students with the opportunities, choice, community and room for growth that makes an MLC education so special.
The Director of Communications and Marketing role has primary responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of MLC's communications and marketing strategy by implementing strategies to reinforce the MLC brand, raise brand awareness and support local and international, student and staff recruitment to the College.
Ideally commencing in Term 4 2020, but with the ability to negotiate, the role is full time with 6 weeks leave per annum. The successful candidate will be an innovative and visionary leader who has significant and demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the development and delivery of communications, marketing and public relations strategies and activities.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will be a professional, who is flexible in their approach with a relevant communications/marketing or related qualification and will be able to:
- Plan, develop and implement the Communications and Marketing strategies for the College
- Utilise their strong inter-personal, creative, strategic, analytical, organisational, management and team building skills to promote the College
- Engage at strategic and operational levels with MLC senior colleagues and all MLC departments
- Develop and manage budgets
- Demonstrate success and expertise in writing articles, copy, text, press releases and overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Demonstrate high levels of IT literacy, familiarity across the Microsoft suite, online digital software and platforms, Adobe Creative Suite, Cloud based software and digital content systems (web, imagery and video) and data analytic skills.
Please click on the apply now button or contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees -
Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment. All direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees. No external agency applicants will be considered.