About the company
A global household name in entertainment, who continues to grow and evolve their offerings in media production, consumer products, and impactful experiences, is seeking a skilled Corporate Communications leader to maintain and enhance their reputation across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Communications Officer and supporting the Managing Director ANZ, you will develop and execute strategic and integrated communications plans to protect and enhance the ANZ business divisions through clear, consistent and impactful storytelling:
- Provide executive support, advisory and counsel to the MD and broader Executive team
- Lead a small team responsible for the delivery of the ANZ corporate communications strategy and initiatives, through internal and external engagement activities
- Proactively identify and manage potential issues and reputational risks
- Develop and enhance relationships with key media outlets, business and consumer across ANZ
- Engage with key internal stakeholders locally, regionally and globally
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience as a senior communications, media and crisis management professional with an ANZ remit
- Proven knowledge of media, entertainment and consumer landscapes, particularly those who have experienced digital disruption
- Extensive experience managing proactive and reactive media relations for leading brands, high profile programs or agency experience
- Confidence engaging and briefing senior executives on media and corporate messaging
- Proven leadership experience with excellent interpersonal, collaboration and influencing skills
- Experience working in a matrixed and complex organisation (regionally or global highly advantageous)
- Ability to maintain professionalism, adapt in a fast-paced work environment and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated people leader who provides an environment for their people to thrive and grow
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently as required
- A keen interest in keeping abreast of the ever-evolving media and digital media landscape, with a continuous improvement and innovation mindset.
They strive to be a diverse and inclusive environment where you can thrive and belong. They are committed to being a representation of the many voices, identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that make up their loyal audience and customer base.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Madden at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees Executive are proudly the retained partner for this talent search assignment.