Our client is a government department, established to protect and enhance the quality of healthcare related services nationally. Due to an internal promotion, they are seeking a Director of Finance and Corporate Services (COO) on a 3-month interim appointment.
- Lead and manage the corporate services functions including Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Risk
- Provide high level, strategic advice
- Liaise with the Department of Health
- Manage all finance functions, including budget, annual financial statements, monthly financial reporting, facilities and property management
- Manage all information and technology services (inhouse or outsourced)
- Organisational planning and performance, including management and secretariat of the Risk and Audit Committee, internal risk assessment and risk frameworks, internal quality assurance and continuous improvement,
- Emergency response planning, corporate planning and performance reporting, including the annual report
- Oversee Project governance and ensure that projects are tracking to timeline
- Manage Legal governance, advice and support for the organisation
To be successful in this role, you will be CA/CPA qualified and have management across a range of corporate services functions including Finance, IT, HR, Legal and Governance. You will have proven experience in managing complex stakeholders and operations. Experience across government, health, education or NFP would be an advantage. This contract is an immediate start.