About the Company
Our client is a multinational business with leading brands across the consumer and industrial markets. The company is seeking to appoint a highly commercial finance lead for one of the business units in Australia.
- Commercially oriented and strategic role within a multinational business
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- Global business with market leading brands
About the Role
The divisional finance lead will partner closely with the divisional General Manager responsible for the overall commercial performance of this business unit. Responsibilities include strategic planning, analysis, pricing, managing the budgeting process and effective control of the P&L.
Accordingly we are seeking interest from candidates with the following experience
- Experience gained as a divisional finance head or 2IC in a high-volume manufacturing organisation
- Blue chip consumer goods manufacturing experience highly regarded
- A highly commercial and strategic finance leader with experience driving commercial performance improvement for the business
- Strong understanding of customers with competitive landscapes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and CPA/CA qualified
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, hit APPLY NOW or call Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 to have a confidential discussion.