Our client is an Australian icon, with strong brand awareness in a highly competitive market. As part of a global business, they are seeking to invest and support growth in Australia. With a retail and direct to consumer operating model, our client offers the largest range of premium product in the sector. With a strong growth agenda and remit to future focus the business, they are now seeking a well-rounded, senior executive.
Reporting to the Australian CEO, you will be responsible for creating the divisional vision and strategy, with execution plans for each State. Additionally, this role will be responsible for:
- P&L and balance sheet management to drive financial growth
- Setting organisational KPIs & identifying investment priorities
- Driving business and strategic planning
- Continual review of systems and processes to ensure efficiencies
- Leading and developing a cross functional, high performing team
- Driving lead generation strategies and effective marketing activity
The successful candidate will be tertiary qualified and have a track record of success, operating at MD / GM level in a small / medium sized business, or functional lead (marketing and sales), gained from the household goods, retail or direct to consumer sectors. You will be a strong leader who can drive a performance culture with accountability. As an agent of change, your skills and experience will include sophisticated digital marketing, sales and product management. You will be a data driven decision maker, able to design and convert strategy into top and bottom line growth.
For more information about this exciting role, please contact Michelle Tustin or David Braham at Six Degrees on 03 8613 3539.