What is headspace
Established in 2006, headspace is a well-recognised, national not-for-profit organisation making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit headspace.org.au
Tell me about the role…
Reporting into the Head of Brand, Marketing & Communications, this newly created position is a critical role in the headspace marketing team as we evolve our marketing mix to better help young people understand the full range of services that headspace can offer. You'll be leading the marketing portfolio for headspace Schools, vocational programs, digital mental health programs and eheadspace to raise awareness of these divisions, and to encourage young people to utilise their services.
What we're looking for
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in communications and marketing
- Demonstrated success in managing effective end-to-end marketing initiatives that drive community awareness or behaviour change
- Demonstrated evidence of critical thinking with an ability to turn insight in to action
- Proven track record in building and managing relationships with a range of senior stakeholders including CEO, senior executives and other high level stakeholders
- Experience managing external agencies and suppliers to deadline and budget
- Demonstrated calm, flexible and team-oriented manner
- An ability to grasp the bigger picture and make recommendations accordingly
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a highly productive environment with time pressures whilst managing multiple tasks
The finer details…
In return we offer a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the opportunity to truly make a difference to young Australians, in a highly engaged workplace culture. The salary for this role is competitive and will commensurate with skills and experience, plus superannuation and generous salary packaging opportunities up to the maximum amount.
The headspace Reconciliation Action Plan was launched in July 2019 and was developed through a co-design process with staff across the organisation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.
Please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees on 8613 3518
Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment. All direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for consideration.
To be eligible for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia. A Working with Children Check (or State/Territory equivalent) and a Police Check are required for this position.