About the company
This large Australian industrial distribution business is in a positive time of transformation and growth. With a highly impressive corporate client base across industries such as Marine, Packaging, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Diary, General Industrial and Construction, they are now wishing to engage a highly experienced and capable National Sales Leader to help drive a high performing sales culture across this $350mill + division.
About the role
Reporting to the EGM of the division, this key leadership role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for the divisional sales strategy and execution across ANZ.
- Lead, develop, train and coach the sales team to lift sales capability and build a high performing sales culture
- Maintain, build and deepen relationships with the existing customer base, delivering on current contract requirements, as well as developing new business opportunities and increasing market share
- Explore new market/customer opportunities across the assigned geographical region with a renewed strategy in mind
- Provide input and market updates for sales forecasting activities to the EGM of the division
- Partner with the other industry and product managers across the business to develop industry customer centric solutions
- Improve team culture, sales effectiveness and efficiency - process & systems
- Ensure quality and CRM compliance is met and upheld
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned GM, Head of or National Sales Manager with an exceptional sales leadership pedigree
- Be a highly experienced sales leader from the industrial B2B space
- Preference will be given to candidates who are degree qualified
- A hands-on leader who can switch between strategic and tactical activities with ease
- Strong business acumen and commercial capability
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Join a company that is about to embark on a period of positive transformation and change
- This company are a significant employer across ANZ
- Executive package IRO $260 - $280k + bonus, negotiable depending on experience
- This role forms part of the executive leadership team and will have a strategic input into the day to day running of the business
- Fresh, modern working environment - CBD
- Work for the market leader
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC16943.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.