Our client is one of the Brisbane's fastest growing construction contractors. Having secured major upcoming project works they are undergoing a period of rapid expansion, with a focus on long term success!
This contract role will drive ISO9001 accreditation, with the scope to move to perm on implementation. Autonomous and self driven, this role can be conducted remotely, and around your schedule.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, implement and maintain company policies and procedures specifically aligned to ISO9001 certification
- Conduct internal and external audits to maintain compliance with ISO 9001 standards
- Development and implementing of a staff training plan on safety, risk, compliance, documentation and reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- High level administration skills with proficient use in Microsoft Office suite, as well as SkyTrust
- High level of electronic file structures and document control processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within deadlines
- Ability to produce in-depth high-level reporting
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with excellent time management and a strong work ethic
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone on (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.