About the organisation
Our client is a well-known provider of welfare and support services across Victoria. Having recently undergone a major organizational-wide restructure, they have formed a brand-new Fundraising team. We have been asked to support them in the recruitment of an experienced and enthusiastic Donor Services Administrator.
The Donor Services Administrator will provide high quality customer service as the first point of contact for all donor enquiries and will deliver donor support and stewardship utilising listening skills and empathy. Additionally, they will be responsible for processing donations, database management, and producing regular reports.
- Provide excellent customer service and donor care to all stakeholders
- Build relationships with donors and field all enquiries
- Responsible for donation phone line and action all donation requests
- Database maintenance and management, ensuring accuracy of donor records
- Donation processing including data entry, receipting and deductions
Skills & Attributes
- Customer service experience in a fundraising field
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Experience with CRM systems - Donman is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen problem solver with strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Access to salary packaging
- Help support the donor services team
- Good work/life balance
APPLY NOW or contact Katie Newman on 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.