Donor Services Administrator
This busy, fast-paced customer service role is perfect for someone who loves to speak on the phone and field inbound phone calls and is a superstar data entry expert.
- Inner City Location / Close to PT
- Permanent / Full-time role
- Build relationships with donors and supporters
About the organisation
Our client is a well-known not-for-profit provider of welfare and support services across Victoria who are looking for a customer service expert to join their Fundraising team. We have been asked to support them in the recruitment of an experienced and enthusiastic Donor Services Administrator, who will assist donors with their queries.
The Donor Services Administrator will provide high quality customer service as the first point of contact for all donor enquiries. You will be responsible for responding to a large volume of incoming calls and qualifying who the best contact is, providing advice or processing their request. You can demonstrate empathy and compassion when dealing with queries, and have a can-do attitude and a helpful, friendly and confident manner. You have stellar problem-solving skills and are proactive in wanting to get to the bottom of any query. You're curious and take initiative to help solve questions and queries that come through the phone line and are able to multi-task while handling multiple queries. Equally, you will have excellent skills and experience in data entry. You love to use the numerical keypad and can enter data with your eyes closed! You will be responsible for processing donations, database management, and producing regular reports.
- Answering large volume of inbound phone calls and qualifying who the best point of contact is, providing advice, or processing their request
- Provide excellent customer service and donor care to all stakeholders
- Responsible for donation phone line and actioning all donation requests
- High volume data entry regarding customer details, database updates, account details, and processing donations
- Database maintenance and management, ensuring accuracy of donor records
- Donation processing including data entry, receipting and deductions
Skills & Attributes
- Prior experience in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Ability to solve enquiries using problem solving and initiative
- Exceptional data entry skills and the ability to demonstrate - experience with CRM systems desirable
- Work collectively with a group of people to ensure high customer service standards are met and maintained
- Reliable, self-driven and positive individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen problem solver with strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Background in finance or bookkeeping, highly regarded
APPLY NOW or contact Katie Newman on 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.