ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a Global homeware tailor made online furniture business that focuses on original designs and enjoyable prices. With an international footprint over 20 years, this thriving business is rapidly expanding internationally. With the channel to market predominantly through pureplay partnerships such as Amazon, Temple & Webster, eBay and Catch to name a few, they have a focus on quality product, partnerships and customer service.
Due to the immense success of their online business, an exciting opportunity has become available for a Regional Manager with expertise in e-commerce and digital to support the development and further expansion of the Groups' entities across the Globe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the Global Chief Marketing Officer, your focus will be to strategically support the business' growth in Australia and other regions by developing strong digital commercial strategies while tacking supply chain challenges and using data and insights to feed the innovation pipeline.
This is an exciting career progression opportunity for an e-commerce leader looking to expand their skillset and gain experience managing large scale projects. It is the perfect role to step up and continuously grow with a thriving business in a booming industry.
You are a strategic e-commerce professional, with a proven track record of managing large scale projects and demonstrated complex problem-solving abilities.
The Regional Manager will act as a senior person for the business and as the international landscape exposes you to your counterparts across the globe, a culturally astute personality with strong interpersonal and robust communication skills are prerequisites for your success.
As part of your senior role, you will:
- Support and influence the global leadership team with country strategies
- Assist the company's global offices with New Product Development
- Use your analytical skills to assist the business to make informed decision and feed the NPD pipeline
- Develop and nurture pureplay partnerships to deliver rich online experiences for consumers
- Digitally showcase the brilliance of the business' products to the Australian market
- Monitor Inventory levels and marketing spend and its efficiency across markets
- Work with Global SCM teams to manage shipping, logistics and supply chain
- Work with regional sales and marketing teams to develop online and offline channels in each market
- Assist in the development of distribution channels to achieve optimum sales levels
- Develop tools to monitor and enhance best seller rankings for regional and global marketplace customers
- Assist local teams with offline strategies and best practices
- Be involved and lead with the CMO global large-scale projects
To apply please hit the APPLY button below or contact Lais on 0430 640 363 for a confidential discussion