Our client is a fast-growing retail business which is currently relocating their head office to Brisbane to facilitate further growth both national and internationally.
This role which reports directly into the CMO and will be responsible to grow the eCommerce business through execution of digital marketing strategies.
The role will also focus on:
- undertake sales, traffic and campaign analysis to help the business develop and maintain a greater understanding of customer behaviour and revenue to drive ongoing improvements to user experience and maximize sales potential.
- Create, manage and oversee digital marketing campaign strategies, including both paid and social activity including and not limited to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to increase sales, conversion rates and revenue.
- Design and deliver EDM strategies including the development of segmentation and personalization, as well as develop and execute customer acquisition programs and retention strategies.
- Digital marketing strategies executed to agreed time frames and outcomes.
- Increase in database numbers by 50% and revenue based on ROI
- Increase in database numbers by 50%, conversion rates increased by 25%, total revenue increase by 100%
- Increase in database numbers by 50%, conversion rates
- Develop and manage the brand's presence across sales channels and marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, to increase sales and revenue.
- Evaluate digital marketing technologies and identify new practices and process trends to keep the company at the forefront of developments in online marketing.
- Project manage all website enhancements from scoping through to ROI analysis utilizing appropriate internal / external resources to fulfil goals and objectives. increased by 25%, total revenue increase by 100%
- Growth of Brand awareness and increase of total revenue by 100%
- Staying on trend of the digital world.
- Projects delivered on time and to budget.
- To develop, coach and train the online assistants and social media team in conjunction with the company culture and business requirements.
- All financial results of the online division to budget.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experience ecommerce manager who has a track record of achieving KPI's and especially growth. This is a business who is established but has big goals and this person will be critical to the business achieving them.
Please click the APPLY NOW button to submit your resume for this position.