Are you an E-Commerce expert, interested in shaping and delivering the E-Commerce strategy for a suite of global brands?
About the company:
Our client is a global player in the consumer goods space with a suite of well-loved brands and loyal fans around the globe. After achieving significant growth throughout COVID, the business has huge ambition for E-Commerce and is now looking for an E-Commerce Manager to shape and execute their ANZ strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the e-commerce marketing strategy for ANZ, through all e-commerce retail partners.
- Lead and develop a team of 2 direct reports (2 x E-Commerce Co-ordinators).
- Act as the customer expert for retail partners, advising on content, customer journey and general on-site merchandising to enhance experience and increase conversion.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop an insight led ANZ eCommerce Merchandising Strategy that aligns with brands objectives.
- Establish eCommerce KPI's and benchmarks for success.
- Provide monthly reporting and recommendations to key stakeholders based on KPI's &/or campaign performance.
Key attributes include:
- A track record in E-Commerce, ideally working with retailers/resellers.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing eCommerce merchandising strategy.
- Analytical skills - able to utilise shopper insights to increase conversion or enhance experience.
- Able to manage and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic ability, able to drive change and build a solid strategy, whilst also willing to be hands on when required.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.