- 7 Month Fixed Term Contract
- $85,000 - $87,600 Salary Circa
- Manage 2 Direct Reports & oversee all online channels
About the company:
Our client is global fashion powerhouse who for the past 20 years has consistently created over 1,000 of the hottest styles every year. Their success has come from getting the latest trends to market and becoming the destination for their client base.
About the role:
Initially a 7-month fixed term Maternity Leave contract, this role is responsible for the growth of the site, user experience, driving sales and increase conversions across their channels in China. There is a strong focus on user experience across the website, so you need to love this space and be passionate about driving and implementing initiatives to capture audiences based on insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage on-site optimising according to customer behaviour
- Drive & implement initiatives to grow all platforms
- Identify & recommend usability improvements and site enhancements
- Management of budget spend for on-site initiatives and sales targets
- Planning and development of all website content creation
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in driving online sales in Chinese markets
- Practical experience in using TMall & WeChat
- In-depth working knowledge of the Retail & Fashion industry
- Strong analytical mindset, data driven
- Ability to think outside the box to drive change
- Excellence project management skills
Employing over 600 people, they have a dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and collaborative working environment
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!