About the Company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, boasting a 150+ year history of making iconic staples most of us have in our wardrobe. A truly international label, that is renowned for its classics and its stance on the environment, this brand is committed to reducing its footprint on the planet, from educating its farmers around sustainable cotton techniques, reducing its water consumption and minimising the use of chemicals. Their office is based on the city fringe and provides an innovative and values driven workplace. This is an amazing opportunity to join a true market leader.
About the role
A newly created role, where you will be tasked with owning the e-commerce experience, with a key remit of driving sales, but with a twist. Not like a traditional e-commerce model of online sales only, this role requires a true omnichannel focus, collaborating with and growing sales in store. Your capacity to build rapport and commitment from the individual stores will be paramount to your success.
The first 12 months will be action packed, filled with projects from upgrading the POS system, improving the user experience, building out a better returns model, implementing a live chat service and rolling out a revolutionary instore/online shopping hybrid model!
Key responsibilities include:
- Grow sales and brand both online and instore
- Drive & implement initiatives to grow all platforms
- Identify customer insights to help shape digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and optimise online platforms according to customer behaviour
- Rolling out key digital projects across the company
- Planning and development of all website content creation
Skills and Experience
- Successfully managed an eCommerce platform and driven online growth across this channel
- Knowledge and understanding of UX, CX and Customer Journey mapping
- Amplifying campaigns via online channels
- Strong stakeholder management
- A background in retail, instore would be ideal
- Understanding of analytics, forecasting and performance metrics
- Insights driven
You have been immersed in the retail environment forever! You live and breathe the retail journey. You are able to see things through the customer's eyes, what it's like to be in store selling and have the commercial acumen to make recommendations to senior level stakeholders.
This isn't your first e-commerce role, you've got demonstrable experience managing an existing offering and love optimising the customer journey. You're digitally savvy, you appreciate the importance of how e-commerce is a pillar of the digital strategy and the role marketing plays with driving sales. You're hungry, dynamic and love working with equally motivated people, who are driven not just by targets but also by doing what's right and putting the customer and environment first.
How to Apply
If the above opportunity sounds just like you, click on the APPLY button or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion.