- Blue Chip, Global FMCG business
- Transform the way traditional B2B business is done
- Entrepreneurial role
About the company
This unique FMCG business is a market leader with an impressive heritage producing quality product for both the retail and industrial markets. With a high-level growth agenda, investment in innovation and customer relationships has positioned them well to continue to expand revenue across all customer channels. Ensuring they continue to position themselves ahead of the market, they are seeking to hire an experienced B2B eCommerce Business Manager to join their high performing sales team.
About the role
This newly created role reports to the ANZ Sales Director and is responsible for delivering the ANZ B2B eCommerce channel strategy and business goals for building category plans with online grocery retailers, driving growth. You will lead the charge in online sales growth by using digital technology to increase online sales, driving traffic and conversion. You will be instrumental in setting up and executing dedicated online Joint Business Plans for major accounts, working collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders.
This is a role with ambitious growth targets and requires someone who works with the agility of an entrepreneur complimented by strong collaboration, the ability to influence and exceptional leadership. You will be a thought leader for B2B eCommerce, delivering feedback and insights, educating and informing the business to better understand eCommerce and it's future.
This is an autonomous role, yet you will have the luxury of the support from a global eCommerce centre that is agile and nimble and who are successfully driving adaption and change at pace.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience at developing online B2B sales
- Strong knowledge of online retailing in Australia
- Experience delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence outcomes without direct reports
- Strong understanding of analytics
- Digitally savvy with entrepreneurship spirit and agility
- Strong leadership with the ability to shake and disrupt thinking
- Strong sales, negotiation and commercial acumen
Our client is an employer of choice here in the Australian market that places a strong focus on team culture and personal development. A business that is renowned for making careers both here in Australia as well as globally.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mhairi Kerr on (03) 8613 3525 for a confidential discussion.