About the company
Founded in Melbourne, our client is a national retailer with a well-established and iconic brand that has an impressive and loyal customer base. Having achieved exceptional trading results both instore and online they are one of Australia's most trusted brands. They pride themselves on supplying their loyal customers with high quality products, tailored solutions and excellent customer service.
About the Role
The Website Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and executing the national website, eCommerce presence and customer experience, and assists in the implementation of the digital strategy and online initiatives including content management, merchandising, eCommerce and SEO.
- Execute the eCommerce and website retail promotional requirements in line with the National Marketing Calendar.
- Assist with the implementation of the digital strategy and initiatives as required
- Execute the day-to-day maintenance and content requirements for the website.
- Manage and optimise on-site search and merchandising functionality with external platform provider.
- Assist with ongoing website optimisations to increase conversion and improve customer experience through content, user experience (UX) and customer journey enhancements.
- Execute ongoing SEO technical and content requirements in conjunction with SEO agency.
- Assist the Website & Digital Project Manager with website optimisation initiatives to increase website traffic, lead generation, AOV and conversion rate.
- Work closely with the Website & Project Manager, and Product and IT teams to facilitate sale campaign activations online and improve online merchandising.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS
- Experience using Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
What's on offer?
The opportunity to be part of a business who pushes the boundaries of traditional retailing and fosters a culture of inclusion, creativity and innovation.
To apply click Apply NOW or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anna Garner-Hodgson on +61 3 8613 3500.