Our client is a premium fashion brand originating from New Zealand and is one of the fastest growing clothing brands in Australia, New Zealand and the U.S. With approximately 100 retail locations our client prides themselves on their quality, craft and their investment and commitment towards sustainability.
About the role:
Reporting to the Online Sales Manager, this role is perfect for a passionate, analytical and collaborative eCommerce Manager marketer. This role is an integral part of the team and will contribute to the marketing and brand awareness strategy across the business in line with the global strategic goals.
- Ensure all eCommerce touch points are running smoothly
- Promotions and content in line with calendars
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards and relevant business tools
- Analyse Email Marketing results, set benchmarks & report on opportunities and insights weekly to the Online Sales Manager
- Support rolling out of new project and initiatives; this includes scoping, briefing and testing
- Ensure all feeds are running without issues, including both Google and Facebook data feeds in all regions
- Report on insights, raise areas/segments of opportunity to increase the growth of the online and retail businesses
- Manage relationships with key external stakeholders and partners
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in eCommerce role
- Strong commercial focus to deliver sales results
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data
- Experience within an online fashion retailer will be favourable
- Experience with Google Analytics and proven ability to capture and collate data in a presentable and useful way
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.