- Drive & run the eCommerce B2C & B2B channel (Oracle Commerce Cloud)
- Be part of a new digital transformation across eCommerce
- Hybrid working arrangements; onsite and work from home
About the company
Our client is a long-standing, well-loved, and iconic household name within their sector and serves both trade and retail customers. They are the largest remaining manufacturer and retailer of their size that is Australian owned. They have invested in sophisticated MarTech & eCommerce platforms to be able to deliver a quality customer experience online.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will focus on the build and execution of the eCommerce channel across the store network. The opportunity is there to take the business on the journey from traditional in-store transactions to a more holistic omnichannel experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in scoping and roll out of a new eCommerce platform
- Manage & enhance the eCommerce (Oracle Commerce Cloud) and associated platforms and products
- Ensure that products are merchandised and optimised
- Manage SEM campaigns for eCommerce channel with external supplier
- Effectively manage eCommerce product data from the ERP system to ensure data accuracy
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability to manage an eCommerce platform.
- Experience working with a retail & trade environment
- Experience with enterprise level eCommerce platforms; ideally Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Strong stakeholder management, project management & interpersonal skills
Our client encourages a family-friendly working culture, to ensure you receive a healthy work/life balance. As a family-owned and operated business, they are also committed to being values-driven and are proud of creating a culture where ideas are heard, and collaboration is key. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, negotiated on experience.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett/