About the company:
Our client is a global skincare manufacturer and retailer, who develop vegan and cruelty free products. Experiencing incredible growth both in store and online, Australia is one of their premium regions as well as in the US.
About the role:
To further increase revenue and brand awareness, our client is seeking an eCommerce Manager to take control of the strategy and implementation of the online sales. Having just implemented a new system, there will be plenty of early wins and the ability to set a strategy moving forward. You'll also have a say in broader digital marketing and the execution of those pillars.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set and implement eCommerce strategy
- Own the key deliverables such as improving UX and conversion
- Execute digital marketing strategies
- Manage agency partners
Key attributes required:
- Experience working across Shopify+
- Examples of increasing sales through eCommerce strategy
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to implement improved user journeys
Great culture, tightknit team who are passionate about the product and what they stand for. Career progression and professional development are all key to success.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!