Are you an E-Commerce professional, interested in shaping and executing the E-Commerce strategy for a well-known Australian FMCG brand?
About the company:
A mid-sized, FMCG brand with a big focus on quality, sustainability and innovation. They are going through an exciting period of growth and the senior leadership team have made the commitment to enhancing their digital capability and growing their E-Commerce sales channel.
About the role:
A new role for the business, the E-Commerce Manager will have full P&L ownership for the online business and e-commerce strategy. With a small operation currently in place, a full e-commerce review is required, including agency partners, budget allocation, team structure and technology partners, ensuring the correct foundations are in place to deliver on growth targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and lead a new E-Commerce team, outlining the structure and recruiting the required talent.
- Shape and deliver the end-to-end E-Commerce strategy, including online traffic, customer journey mapping, customer experience, conversion rate optimisation, logistics and after sales-service.
- Work closely with the marketing and digital marketing teams to drive your initiatives and increase customer awareness.
- Take ownership of the backend logistics, creating new processes and enhancing capability.
- Act as the E-Commerce advocate for the business, acting as an educator and advocate to upskill the required team members.
- Build strong business cases for the future investment in eCommerce, leading key projects to support innovation and growth.
Key attributes include:
- A solid background in E-Commerce within a B2C organisation.
- Strong leadership expertise, able to shape, recruit and lead an E-commerce team.
- Sound knowledge and experience in mapping the entire supply chain of e-business from order processing to fulfillment as well as customer/consumer's after-sales service management.
- A data-led approach, able to identify new opportunities or drive efficiencies.
- P&L management experience is advantageous however, not essential.
- Delivery focussed, not afraid to get your hands dirty.
They are truly passionate about digital and e-commerce and are willing to invest the time, money and required resource to make this role a success. Internally, the team enjoy an entrepreneurial culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to make the role your own.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.