- Take ownership of a growing eCommerce platform
- Drive the digital marketing strategy and campaigns
- Work for a growing business with groceries & food
About the company:
Our client is an online marketplace across the food & grocery sector. That have partnered with leading suppliers offering products at wholesale prices and next day delivery. They offer ready-made meals, sides, snacks plus a range of organic fresh fruit and veg, pantry staples and essentials, milk varieties and meat & seafood selections. Due to COVID-19, this business has seen exponential growth that they have capitalised on and are becoming a strong competitor within their market.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will see you take ownership of an eCommerce platform and find was to optimise and improve its performance. You will support the business through the transition to a fully customised platform with a supporting Mobile App, developed personalised online shopping experiences, and expand into new markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the ecommerce platform, onsite experience, deliver on the brand strategy, and drive sales.
- Develop and implement email marketing & online campaigns in line with the marketing strategy.
- Work to improve conversation through promotional and seasonal campaigns.
- Setup and manage reports and dashboards that inform the business and drive decision making.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in eCommerce & Digital Marketing
- Experience working consumable industries
- Driven, motivated, and a creative thinker.
- Strong stakeholder & project management skills
In return, they will offer full autonomy in your role, an environment that promotes creativity and rewards effort with a flexible working environment.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett