About the company:
Our client is a renowned retail business dedicated to fashion and strive to make their customers feel confident and empowered. Our client is looking for a driven eCommerce Manager.
About the role:
With two direct reports, the eCommerce Manger is responsible for the growth of the site, user experience, driving sales and increase conversions. There is a strong focus on user experience across the website, so you need to love this space and be passionate about driving and implementing initiatives to capture audiences based on insights.
- On-site optimising according to customer shopping behaviour
- Drive and implement initiatives to grow the digital business through increased quality traffic and on-site conversion tactics
- Identify and recommend opportunities and usability improvements, new eCommerce features and site enhancements
- Oversee and provide best practice email marketing for campaign and promotional communications
- Develop and implement reporting measures to circulate to the business weekly
- Management of budget spend for on-site initiatives and sales targets
- Manage and nurture digital agency relationships
- Planning and development of all website content creation
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in managing the growth of online stores
- Knowledge of SEO is advantageous
- Previous experience in online retail optimisation and Google Analytics
- Salesforce experience is advantageous
- Strong analytical mindset, data driven
- Ability to think outside the box to drive change
- Excellence project management skills
Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts.