About the company
This national services organisation provides products and services that have helped over a million Australian's drive better wellbeing outcomes. They have a proud and long history within the Australian market and continue to grow and innovate across a complex suite of services.
About the role
Reporting in to the Head of eCommerce, the eCommerce Manager plays a critical leadership role for reporting, traffic control and agile project management of projects across a complex group of services. Leading group digital and marketing automation, multi-channel design and UX, you will be a proven mix of technical knowhow with strategy, BAU and delivery. Managing a team of seven, you will enjoy complexity and thrive in environments challenged by change. An astute stakeholder manager, you know how to push through to prioritisation, and have a strong understanding of how to influence PnL.
- Delivery of a key program of work related to eCommerce strategy, including BAU eCommerce and Digital initiatives.
- Segmented and targeted multi-channel digital experience.
- Delivery of project methodology - from setup to implementation.
- Cross-functional stakeholder management at senior levels.
- Improvement of eCommerce and Digital capability.
- Management of complex teams.
Skills & Experience
- Qualifications in Business, eCommerce or related field.
- Proven experience in working with Visual and UX Designers.
- Optimisation of customer experience in a digital environment for a complex product/service.
- Proven leadership through the development, innovation and inspiring of teams during times of change.
- Highly developed Project Management, Stakeholder Management and documentation development skills.
- Technical understanding of CMS, UX/CX, Visual, Optimisation and back-end functionality.
This rapidly changing services organization is rich with opportunity and clear in their future direction. They are experiencing change and are ensuring that they provide transparency and opportunity during this growth.
On offer in a competitive salary package, the opportunity to own your role and drive change, along with management of a committed team.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Simon Norcott on 03 8613 3526 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 15345.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.