- Exciting opportunity with a market leading Australian and Global Brand
- Hybrid working model offering true workplace flexibility
- Join a Gold Class Marketing Team!
About the company:
Our client is proudly 100% Australian, born and bred right here in Melbourne. Creating award winning and innovative baby products selling across 40 countries through retailers and marketplaces globally. Sustainability & Reliability are pillars in this businesses core function.
About the role:
Our client is seeking an expert in the eCommerce space that can dive into the business and take ownership of the space. This person must have a sound approach to utilizing insights to plan, execute, manage and evolve robust digital and online trading solutions that commercial results across their global eCommerce sites. The successful applicant will be joining an incredibly talented and passionate team- working together to achieve a shared vision of excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running the day-to-day product catalogue and trading of the business' global eCommerce websites.
- Ownership of the product catalogue online including creating and maintaining product listings and product data.
- Implementing data to identify UX and conversion optimisation opportunities for site improvement and implementing these through the CMS
- Working alongside their agency partners to discover and implement improvements and to identify site bugs and interferences.
- Partner with marketing team to boost the successes of campaigns and communications through email enterprise platform and automation.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience working in a eCommerce role for 3-5yrs (preferably in Retail or Consumer Goods)
- Hands on experience with content management systems
- Knowledge of SEO practices and techniques.
- Strong understanding of how to generate and interpret data to form outcomes.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Anna Garner on (03) 8613 3500 for a confidential discussion.
Back to job search
|Job Type:||Permanent / Full Time|