About the company:
Our client has been a pillar in Australian Women's Fashion for over 20 years. A family led business looking to bring in a hungry eCommerce Specialist looking for growth and development in their career.
About the role:
Our client is seeking an eCommerce Specialist that has a strong understanding of Retail and the Consumer market. This role is critical in pioneering results and optimising customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running end to end release for websites across AU & NZ Marketplace alongside the eCommerce team.
- Monitor all product across online store for optimum conversion.
- Manage eCommerce production, product release and product copy.
- Deliver best in practice category strategy to optimise conversion.
- Oversee the eCommerce marketplace product process alongside the eCommerce Coordinator to ensure product is released to key marketplaces in conjunction with the product releases on the Blue Illusion sites.
- Use Google Analytics to map site traffic and conversion to lead to future onsite enhancements.
- Conduct Competitor analysis and consumer research using learnings to grow on site performance
- Ensure stock levels are tracked and communicate with internal stakeholders to request less or more stock.
- Understand customer journey profiles, purchasing patterns and general interaction behaviours
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience working in a eCommerce role for 3+yrs (preferably in Retail or Consumer Goods)
- Hands on experience with content management systems
- High level of verbal and written communication skill
- Strong understanding of how to generate and interpret data to form outcomes.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Anna Garner on 0452 400 323 for a confidential discussion.