This is an Australian consumer goods organisation with an outstanding portfolio of global brands that resonate with a broad range of consumers with personal care & beauty. Distinctive, aspirational & premium brands provide them with a strong competitive position in these categories. The business drives a creative and entrepreneurial culture, providing endless opportunity for career focused individuals.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, this role will be responsible for working with the Ecommerce team to drive revenue across their portfolio of e-commerce sites. Core functions of this role will include all monitoring onsite traffic using Google Analytics, reviewing UX with conversation front of mind and making any recommendations as well as managing end to end content and product listing updates on their sites, market places and affiliate networks. You will also monitor onsite promotional activity and work with the Digital Performance Manager, coordinating retail digital campaigns and activations.
- End to end content and product listing management for brand sites, market places and third party affiliate networks
- Ownership of promotional weekly and monthy reporting
- Review Google Analytics, identifying trends and making relevant recommendations
- Work with third parties to coordinate promotional activations
- Management of ratings and reviews platforms
Skills & Experience
- Success in this role will come from background within ecommerce space, ideally retail or marketplace but open minded.
- Experience across Shopify or BigCommerce or similar platforms highly desired.
- You must have an analytical mindset and be able to identify opportunity to improve onsite conversion through data.
- Strong project management and communications skills, ideally degree qualified.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; www.linkedin.com/in/alicechien