Our client is the market leading producer in their chosen sector throughout Australia and the globe, and are now looking for EHS project lead for a 6 month contract, with the possibility to go full time after.
- Leading initiatives to define site's EHS policies, procedures and risk management strategies, addressing specifically identifies gaps
- Supporting EHS documentation requirements
- Leading the investigation and resolution of any outstanding incident reporting
- Providing additional support for Incidents and Near Misses including fully investigating and a Root Cause Analysis conducted.
- Ensure corrective actions are implemented for operations per AP timeframes.
- Providing support to ensure completion of annual works plans if required
- Investigate and rectify IH OR, OS and OE
- Conduct workplace inspections to identify work hazards and exposures
- Provide support to complete incident and health and safety reports
- Work to close out any outstanding audit findings
- Provide assistance with environmental compliance activities at the Villawood facility
- Support training schedule for MOC process, and support completion of MOC
- Training and coaching in best practise behavioural and process safety
- EHS experience within a manufacturing or heavy industry environment
- Understanding of risks and hazards in similar facility/industry
- Broad generalist experience in all areas of EHS, project managing and risk assessment strengths
- Understanding of legislation and standards, mechanical or process engineering
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV in Word format or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 quoting reference SMc-15756