About the Company
Join a Global FMCG manufacturer in Western Sydney. The business manufacture for the business to business market and is enjoying strong performance and market share. It's a multi-site business with established business processes. The company promotes a collaborative, proactive and continuous improvement focused culture.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and you will be the lead EHS professional on site. You will work closely with the site leadership team as well as the National and Global EHS team, managing the integration, development and implementation of standards and processes.
- Drive consistent and continuous improvement in Environment, Health and Safety practices and standards
- You will be accountable for providing EHS leadership, advice and assistance to all employees on site
- Strong influencing and effective communication skills to interact with senior management, union, shop floor personnel, regulatory agencies and external contractors
- Developing best practice in safety and operations through inspection, audit, investigation and corrective action.
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development, stability and investment in its people and processes. You need to have most of the below criteria:
- Tertiary or TAFE qualification in Environmental, Health and Safety Management
- Contribute to strategy and budget setting
- Large/Global manufacturing company business structures with multiple stakeholders and systems ideal
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to influence other department managers and team members.
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion