About the company
Our client is the market leading producer in their chosen sector throughout Australia and the globe and are now looking for WHS Advisor / Manager who is immediately available and looking to take the next step in their career.
About the role
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the WHS Advisor will be responsible for providing support to ensure the health and safety of all staff and compliance to regulatory and company safety requirements, within a face paced and complex environment.
- Build on the existing OHS system and provide practical safety support to a large-scale manufacturing site.
- Be an integral part of the implementation of safety compliance systems, safety improvement projects and behavioural improvement programs.
- Support from the HSE leadership group and sharing best-practice across the national sites.
- Lead HSE day to day initiatives, audits and safety-walks on site
- Identify opportunities for systems & behavioural improvement, to assist with the delivery of a step change in safety culture
- Stay updated on legislation & compliance standards
- Maintain a high level of interactions with the production teams
- Drive compliance of the internal safety system & take ownership
- Identify and support the implementation of best practices
- Support the audit program
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term career opportunity, with a business will provide career progression and exposure to best practice as a reward.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in HSE & ability to take on site ownership
- Up to date knowledge of HSE legislation
- Ideally experience from the manufacturing sector
- Workers compensation & return to work process experience
- Training to be an Auditor or already qualified
Apply now for the amazing opportunity to be involved within state-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and a dynamic team environment.
How to apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc17270