About the company
This is a large R&D and innovation driven corporate enterprise with significant end to end National operations. They are expanding their EHS team to apply a more focused approach to safety in support of their head office, field sales, and remote working staff, as well as to support the organisational response to COVID-19. This role is also available on a 3-4 day per week basis for those who would prefer flexibility.
About the role
As the EHS Specialist you are responsible for working with a wide range of stakeholders to successfully plan and implement all safety, occupational health, environment and emergency related programs across their head office, National field sales force and remote working staff. As well, you'll monitor and improve day to day safety performance, reduce and eliminate risks, work with regulators and internal committees, and support workers compensation claims and return to work cases, as well as working with facilities and property teams to ensure a safe physical working environment.
We're looking for someone who can work autonomously in a corporate safety role:
- EHS related qualifications
- Experience in a corporate based EHS role
- Experience with safety for field sales operations - staff who are regularly on the road etc
- Energetic, assertive and enthusiastic approach
- Able to engage and influence effectively with a broad range of stakeholders from different backgrounds
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan for a confidential discussion on 03 8613 3551