About the Company
As a quality global pharmaceutical manufacturer, this business multi-million-dollar project manufacturing facility at their Tullamarine site.
Focussing on Electrical & Instrumentation activities as a project engineer, you will provide project, installation & commissioning support and ensure projects are executed to meet specification, time, quality, and budget targets.
About the Role
This role is responsible for to support elements of the electrical and instrumentation (E&I) installation and execution for the Banksia Site. The E&I includes all aspects from site high voltage, Low voltage distribution, building services, automation infrastructure, instrumentation, and process & utilities electrical design. This role will be responsible for leading one of the major electrical streams
You will be responsible for:
- Leading one of the key streams of electrical works (Building, Automation, Process, Utilities)
- E&I Design Qualification
- E&I GMP Equipment procurement
- E&I Equipment FATs
- Off-site Fabrication and On-site installation of E&I equipment
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- SAT (Site Acceptance Testing)
- Commissioning of the E&I Equipment
- Qualification of the E&I Equipment
- Driving value engineering initiatives and maintaining strategic engagement across multiple local and global business groups.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant Engineering field
- 3 -5 years experience in project management with the ability to lead and deliver a project of significant global and business importance;
- A demonstrated ability to lead and work closely with multiple project teams and project managers to deliver large and highly complex projects;
- Automation and in particular PCS7 experience is advantageous;
- Good understanding of quality, risk and contract management processes and procedures;
- Well-developed regulatory and compliance code understanding in respect to the manufacturing/production and engineering environment;
- Excellent IT skills including typical accounting systems, SAP preferred;
- Experience with Instrumentation & Controls, Automation network infrastructure and building services. Exact expertise will depend on final role.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 23789.