About the company
With their Head Office in the Mornington Peninsula, this company has over 140 employees spanning 3 continents. They provide their innovative products to the marine and aviation industries in a market that is seeing continued growth. All the products are proudly Australian made and the company invests heavily in R&D and modern equipment.
About the role
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be pivotal in desinging solutions and dealing directly with customers whilst presenting the corporate capabilities, customisation and validation to strict regulations. The products built will be customised as per specific requirements to the customer and every one will be different. Whilst reporting into the Product & Project Manager, your experience in working independently, creatively and in a consultative manner will ensure that your career will flourish.
Skills & Experience
This role is key to driving and developing innovation in a highly regulated environment and the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated and ideally in electrical engineering
- Experienced in project management from electrical system design to developing new customised concepts with additional problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Technically strong with the ability to think commercially
- The drive, ambition and motivation to grow your career with a company that promotes from within where possible
This company offers a competitive salary within a highly innovative organisation. There will be the possibility of travel to their international offices in order to learn manufacturing practices on a global scale.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB17231.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.